Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bugger.


IMG_5482, originally uploaded by JenNZL.

The title and the picutre pretty much sum it up, really. This, evidently, is why people don't tend to make skirts out of old and slightly perished curtain fabric, it seems. Bugger.

Anyway, I allowed myself to wallow in a little bit of stash-enhancement therapy after this incident. I've cut something out already from the stuff I bought from Global Fabrics yesterday and am planning on sewing it up once the kids are in bed tonight. Here's hoping they cooperate.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about your skirt...meep!

    Let me know if you need a hand sewing the rest of those nappies .. I'm scissorless till Thursday (not that I mind, actually, good to have a rest from more sewing projects .. the endless acquisition of clothes that aren't quite right...)

    ReplyDelete